The Power of Posture Continuing Education Course
This is a 6 CEU credit course for Therapists and Wellness Enthusiasts. It is available for download on iOS and Android Devices and coming soon to desktop as well!
Book Your Appointment Now!
At Home 6 CEUs-Stretch4Life App
Have your live CEU courses been cancelled? What if you could get 6 CEU credits from an app? If so, check out the details below.
Strech4Life App is a resource to help you grow as a practitioner and earn your CEU’s in a flexible manner. Stress levels have never been higher and we all need a refocus and a restart. We know that this world situation has led to depression, stress and imbalance for many who receive our services. We have the tools to help you!
We Are Open: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Same-day appointments are usually available, however, it is good to plan ahead to take advantage of our new Wellness Eval which includes the Zyto Scan, which is used as part of wellness. All of our therapists are trained to use the Avazzia device and essential oil therapy.
When it comes to reliable services, we've got you covered
We offer expert massage therapy services to help you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Our wellness evaluation sessions are designed to assess your needs and tailor our services to your specific needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Can a proactive approach to wellness help you function at a higher level or even avoid some types of illnesses? What would happen if you could discover your body’s preference for nutrition, like what vitamins, minerals or enzymes it needs in order to do a better job? Would you give it what it asked for? How do you know if you’re making the best choices for you as an individual?
Stretch for Life is our general approach to aligning posture to better facilitate all the inner workings of the systems of the body through the flow of blood, nerve and lym-phatic processes.
The Stretch 4 Life Clinic is focused on whole body healing. Lori Walter LMT developed Stretch 4 Life Massage Therapy over 20 years ago, Stretch 4 Life Massage Therapists have been trained to reduce and eliminate pain derived from improper posture.
What people say?
- Owner, Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lori Walter LMT developed the Stretch 4 Life Massage Technique because of her passion to help people restore their muscle strength and range of motion. Through this method, our Massage Therapists aid in reducing – or totally eliminating – pain through specific stretch routines, which we personally develop for our clients.
- Clients will need to call to set up an appointment with Lori.
- • Avazzia
• Muscle Testing with Touch Therapy
• Zyto Scan
• Athos Gear
- Ed has been on the journey of S4L along side me since it’s conception. Ed came up with the name of Stretch for Life for my first book/DVD. He comes to the world of massage from years of listening to people who have a product that needs to be manufactured off of a drawing and sometimes just a sketch on a napkin. His ability to visualize a 3 Dimensional structure has been perfected with years of practice. Taking on the challenge of massage with a focus on service to each individual client with skill and application of our patented stretches is a profession he has trained for as long as I have because he has been in the process of training and learning with me side by side. I recommend Ed as my newest Massage Therapist.
Our goal at Stretch4Life Massage Therapy Clinic and Stretch4Life Academy is to assist clients, students and therapists to achieve whole body wellness by educating in the process’ of how the body can heal itself.
Stretch4Life Massage Therapy
General Massage Therapy
Sports Massage Therapy
Fertility Massage Therapy
Pregnancy Massage Therapy
Women’s Wellness Therapy
Swedish Massage Therapy
Wellness Evaluation Session
- Wellness Evaluation Session
- Nutrition Advice
Zyto Scans(Biocommunication Testing)
NAET Allergy Testing & Elimination
Pain Reduction with Avazzia Technology (Electrophysiology)
Bodywork with Avazzia
Blood Flow Stimulation