Accreditation and Approval
The Stretch 4 Life Academy (herein also referred to as the “Academy”) has been licensed with the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) – License# MS 1048. The academy strictly adheres to the TDSHS Rules and Regulations, Chapter 140.
Download our brochure using the button below to get the full course description and for the enrollment application.
Quality Education for Each Student
Here at the Stretch 4 Life Academy, our creed is Quality Education for Each Student. In order to achieve this goal, we continually strive to meet the following objectives:
- To instruct, assist, and encourage students in the art of Massage.
- To present, explain, and cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the structure and function of the human body.
- To acknowledge the effects and benefits of massage therapy through practical working knowledge, along with an understanding of the State curriculum.
- To provide a comprehension of self-care, including proper movement during a session, for safety and injury prevention, as well as facilitate a long and prosperous career.
- To equip the student with the skills necessary for planning, initiating, and successfully operating a business in massage therapy.
We enrolling for Fall 2015 right now the last day for this year’s program 2015-2016 is Aug. 22.
It is a 500 hour program that starts on Sept. 2, 2015 and ends March 31, 2016. There is an additional 250 hours of internship in April and May.
The cost $10,500.00.