Accreditation and Approval
The Stretch 4 Life Academy (herein also referred to as the “Academy”) has been licensed with the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) – License# MS 1048. The academy strictly adheres to the TDSHS Rules and Regulations, Chapter 140.
Download our brochure using the button below to get the full course description and for the enrollment application.
Quality Education for Each Student
Here at the Stretch 4 Life Academy, our creed is Quality Education for Each Student. In order to achieve this goal, we continually strive to meet the following objectives:
- To instruct, assist, and encourage students in the art of Massage.
- To present, explain, and cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the structure and function of the human body.
- To acknowledge the effects and benefits of massage therapy through practical working knowledge, along with an understanding of the State curriculum.
- To provide a comprehension of self-care, including proper movement during a session, for safety and injury prevention, as well as facilitate a long and prosperous career.
- To equip the student with the skills necessary for planning, initiating, and successfully operating a business in massage therapy.
Academy Details – Now Enrolling!
We are enrolling for Spring of 2019 right now the last day for this year’s program in class June 28, 2019 and Internship will be July and August.
Fall enrollment will be September 5, 2019 last day of class will be January 31, 2020, then Internship Feb. and March.
It is a 500 hour program that starts on Feb. 6, 2019 and ends August 22, 2019. There is an additional 250 hours of internship in July and August.
The cost $10,500.00.